The first step towards a beautiful, healthy smile is to schedule an appointment. Please contact our office by phone or complete an online appointment request.
Please keep in mind that during the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be enhancing infection control measures. For your safety, please take the time to review prior to your first visit.
- Patients are screened for COVID-19 risk factors and pre-existing conditions when scheduling and asked to reschedule if risk factors are present. Patient temperatures are taken at check-in as a further screening precaution, and they are required to sign a COVID-19 Treatment Consent Form.
- Please complete Patient Information online prior to presenting to our office
- To decrease touching payment cards, we accept secured online pre-payment. Please call us to get confirmation of fees ahead. Please note a processing fee will be applied, if appointment is cancelled, and refund is issued.
- We are conveniently located next to the rest room. Please wash your hands prior to entering our office, or use hand sanitizer provided for you.
- Non-touch temperature will be taken when you check in.
- To facilitate patient social distancing in the office, schedules are being staggered and patients are asked to wait for their appointments in their vehicles when there are others in the waiting area. After treatment is completed, patients are guided to the check-out desk individually to avoid crowding. Patients are asked to wear masks at all times except while being treated.
If you are a new patient to our office, please visit our Patient Forms page to access our new patient forms that will need to be filled out before you arrive at our office. Filling them out will allow us to attend to your medical needs more quickly than completing them on your arrival. Thank you and please contact our office if you have any questions at all.
For your convenience, we accept cash, personal checks, money orders, and most major credit cards. We also offer Care Credit and Lending Club financing for treatment.
Payment is expected at the time services are performed. Feel free to contact our office if your treatment plan requires more comprehensive dental work and you want to discuss financial arrangements.
Please contact our office for Insurance details. We look forward to hearing from you.
Educational Dental Videos
Because we are committed to improving the oral healthcare knowledge of our patients, we are providing the following selection of dental videos which we hope you will find interesting and informative. We have grouped the videos into various categories to provide quick access to the topics of greatest interest to you.
Click Here to watch our series of educational dental videos!
Frequently Asked Questions
Click Here to view some of the most frequently asked questions patients have about dentistry and oral health issues.
Interesting Dental Websites
In addition to our own website, there are other sites on the Web that provide interesting and helpful dental information. Because we are committed to improving the oral healthcare knowledge of our patients, we provide a selection of links to other sites you might find interesting and informative. To view these visit our Links Page or Click Here